One and a half mug granulated sugar
- One and a half cup powdered sugar
- One and a half cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 mug vegetable oil
- Two tbsps milk
- One and a half tbs vanilla
- Two eggs
- 4 1/4 mugs Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tsp cream associated with tartar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 mug granulated sugar
How to make No-Roll Sugar Cookies.
- In big dish, defeat 1 cup granulated sugar, the powdered sugar, butter, oil, milk, vanilla as well as eggs along with electrical mixer on moderate speed, or even mix with spoon. Mix in leftover ingredients except 1/4 cup granulated sugar. Cover; refrigerate a couple of hours or till company.
- Heat oven in order to 350°F. Place 1/4 mug granulated sugar within normal size bowl. Form dough in to 1 1/2-inch balls. Roll golf balls within sugar. On ungreased cookie linen, place golf balls regarding 3 inches aside. Tone to 1/4-inch thickness along with bottom of cup. Spread cookies after some extra sugar.
- Bake Thirteen to fifteen minutes or even till arranged as well as sides simply start to brown. Instantly eliminate from dessert linen to cooling stand.
No-Roll Sugar Cookies is ready to serve.