Six mugs honey coated corn flakes cereal, crushed
- Two Tablespoons white sugar
- Three Tablespoons butter, melted
- 5 Tablespoons corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- (optionally available) Toppings: caramel syrup, chocolate syrup, whipped cream
How to make Green Chile Cornbread.
- Combine crushed cereal, sugar, butter, corn syrup. and cinnamon in a small dish. Set aside.
- Shape ice cream into 3-inch golf balls as well as move within the cereal combination, pushing gently to make sure that the ball is completely coated.
- Place ice cream golf balls in muffin cans and deep freeze till ready to serve.
- To function best along with syrup, whipped topping, and a spread of cinnamon if desired.
No-Fry Fried Ice Cream is ready to serve.