No Bake Lime Mousse Torte Ingredients
2 cups gingersnap cookie crumbs
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 (.25 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 2/3 cup lime juice
- 2 1/2 cups heavy cream, divided
- 9 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons grated lime zest
How to make No Bake Lime Mousse Torte
- Combine cookie crumbs and sugar in a large bowl. Pour in melted butter, and mix thoroughly. Press into the bottom, and 1-inch up the sides of a 10-in springform pan.
- Sprinkle the gelatin over the lime juice in a small bowl, and set aside to soften.
Bring 1/2 cup of whipping cream to a simmer in a heavy pan. Remove from heat, and
stir in the white chocolate until melted. Mix the gelatin into the chocolate until well
combined; set aside to cool. Beat remaining 2 cups of cream to stiff peaks in a large
bowl, and set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese with the sugar with an electric mixer until well blended.
Slowly blend chocolate mixture into cream cheese, then mix in lime zest. Fold the
whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture, and pour into prepared crust. Cover,
and refrigerate overnight.
No Bake Lime Mousse Torte is ready to serve.
Prep Time:45 Min
Ready In:8 Hrs 45 Min