Mexican Nine Layer Dip Ingredients
- 2 (8 1/4 ounce) cans refried beans
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups salsa
- 8 ounces monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 scallion, chopped, bulb removed (about 4 shoots)
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can black olives, slices and drained.
How to make Mexican Nine Layer Dip
- 1In a medium pyrex or other oven-proof bowl, layer the ingredients beginning with the beans and ending with the olives. 2Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. 3Serve with tortilla chips.
- mexican nine layer dip is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 40 mins