Nutty Napoleons Ingredients
96 pecan halves
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 ounces stilton cheese
- 2 teaspoons port wine
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
How to make Nutty Napoleons
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place pecan halves in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven 7 to 10 minutes, or until browned.
- In a food processor, mix together cream cheese, stilton cheese, port wine, honey and pepper. Process until smooth. Transfer to a sealable plastic bag.
- Arrange half the pecans on a large, flat serving dish, flat side down. Cut the tip off plastic bag. Pipe approximately 1/4 teaspoon cream cheese mixture onto each half. Top with remaining pecan halves, flat side down. Pipe another 1/4 teaspoon cream cheese mixture onto each. Garnish with chives.
- Nutty Napoleons is ready to serve.
Prep Time:30 Min
Cook Time:10 Min
Ready In:40 Min