Nachos Beef Ingredients:
1 package of ground beef (the amount is up to you)
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped bell green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 envelope of taco seasoning, about 1 ounce
- 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese
- 1 bag of plain tortilla chips
How to make Nachos Beef
- Heat oven to 350°. Cook ground beef in a large saucepan or Dutch oven. Add all ingredients but the cheddar cheese and chips to the pot and simmer for 10 to 12 minutes. While it is simmering, pour the chips into a casserole dish.
- Spread hot mixture over the chips; sprinkle grated cheddar cheese on top and put in the oven for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and browned.
Nacho delight recipe serves 4.
- Nachos Beef is ready to serve.
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes