Home / Tag Archives: naan khatai
Tag Archives: naan khatai
Naan khatai Ingredients:
- 150 gm flour
- 120 gm ghee or unsalted butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- 85 gm sugar, powdered
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 50 gm semolina
How to make Naan khatai:
- Mix sugar and ghee in a bowl till they form a smooth paste.
- Mix flour, baking powder and semolina in other bowl.
- Now add flours mixture in ghee and sugar mixture and knead it with your hands to form a dough.
- Now take a small portion of dough and make a small balls and then flat it with your hand, make the shape of naan khatai. Make as many as you want and brush them with beaten egg in the end.
- Preheat the oven at 375 degree and bake them at 180 degree on greased baking tray for 15 minutes.