Mutton ½ kg (boiled)
- Yogurt 250 grams
- Almonds 50 grams
- Ginger/garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Red chilli powder 1 tsp
- Peppercorns 1 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- White cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Green cardamoms 4
- Cloves 4
- Whole red chillies 4
- Cinnamon 2 sticks
- Onions 2 (finely sliced)
- Lemons 2
- Salt to taste
- Clarified butter ½ cup
How to make Mutton with Almonds
- Heat clarified butter in a pot and fry onions till they turn golden.
- When onions cool, blend them with yogurt and almonds in a blender.
- In the same pot fry yogurt mixture along with ginger/garlic paste.
- After frying for a while, add red chilli powder, coriander powder, peppercorns, white
cumin seeds, green cardamoms, cloves, whole red chillies, cinnamon sticks, salt and
- Cook on low flame for 10 minutes, add boiled meat and keep on dum for 5 minutes.
- Delicious Mutton with Almonds is ready, serve with hot ‘naans’.
Mutton with Almonds is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes