Home / Tag Archives: mutton pickle
Tag Archives: mutton pickle
Mutton Pickle Ingredients:
- 1 kg boneless mutton cut into small pieces
- 2 cups of ginger, sliced finely and fried
- 2 cups of garlic, sliced and fried
- 2 cups of small onions sliced finely and fried
- 2 cups of curry leaves also fried
- 1 cup dry red chilli powder, mix with a little water to make a paste
- Vinegar to taste
- Sugar to taste
- Salt to taste
- Little turmeric powder
How to make Mutton Pickle:
- Rub salt and turmeric powder to the mutton pieces.
- Heat oil in a fry pan, add the mutton pieces till half cooked and remove. Keep aside.
- Add a little more oil to the same pan and fry the chilli paste and cook on a low flame, till the raw smell goes and the oil starts coming out on the sides.
- Now add in the fried onions, ginger, vinegar, sugar, fried mutton and salt.
- Stir well and cook on a low flame till the mixture is dry. Add in the curry leaves. Mix well.
- Just check for salt salt, sugar, and vinegar as pere your taste.
- Cool and store in an airtight glass container.