Recipes for mutton biryani
1/2 kg Mutton (cleaned and cut into pieces)
- 2 cups Basmati Rice
- Few flakes garlic
- 3 tsp Coriander Powder
- Dried coconut
- 1 inch stick Cinnamon
- 3 Green Chillies
- 1 tsp Chilli Powder
- 1 cup Onion (chopped)
- 1 inch piece Ginger
- 1 tsp Poppy Seeds
- 3 Peppercorns Cloves
- 3 Cardamoms Cloves
- 1 cup Curd
- 1/2 cup Onion
- 2 Bay leaf
- 8 tbsp Fat
- Salt so that you can taste
How to make Recipe of mutton biryani
- Marinate the various meats with curd consumed in a pan.
- Roast cardamom, cinnamon, peppercorns cloves. Create a great powder.
- Grind ginger, reddish colored chillies, green chillies, 50 percent this onions, garlic along with dried kernel on the coconut.
- Now heating fat in a very skillet. Increase chopped vegetables and ground spices.
- Fry right up until yellow onion convert golden brownish.
- Now include meat in addition to fry perfectly. Increase poppy starting powder.
- Add salt and also outstanding curd. Prepare food until finally steak becomes tender.
- Add powder salt into it and remove through the relationship.
- Fry leftover vegetables around fat in a different skillet.
- Add cloves in addition to bay leaf.
- Fry with regard to few a matter of minutes and include rice.
- Fry for someone else few a matter of minutes.
- Put salt so that you can taste and then make the number of waters twice.
- Remove with the relationship while rice will get cooked and no humidity remains.
- Arrange a component of cooked rice inside a skillet as well as mix saffron water over it.
- Place the actual beef over it along with include using rice stratum again.
- Garnish using melted let’s eat some onions in addition to loco.
Recipe of mutton biryani is ready to serve.
Sindhi Mutton Biryani Ingredients:
- To Prepare Mutton Curry
- 1 kg Mutton
- ½ kg Potatoes, cut into large chunks
- ½ kg Tomatoes, chopped
- 250 g Yogurt
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- Salt, to taste
- 3 onions, sliced
- 2 tsp Garlic Paste
- 2 tsp Ginger Paste
- 8 Green Cardamoms
- 4 Black Cardamom Pods
- 10 pc Cloves
- 10 pc Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 2 Cinnamon Stick (Dalchini)
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 250 g Oil
- 6 Green Chilies
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves
- 2 tbsp Mint Leaves
- ½ tsp Yellow Food Coloring
- 12 Prunes (Aaloobukharay)
To Prepare Rice
- 1 kg Basmati Rice, (soaked in water for atleast 1/2 an hour)
- Salt, to taste
- 3 Bay Leaves
- 3 Cinnamon Sticks
- 2 Black Cardamom Pods
How to make Sindhi Mutton Biryani:
To Prepare Mutton Curry
- Start with heating the oil in a pan and then frying onion in it till it is light brown in color. Take out ¼ of it in a small bowl and keep it aside.
- Now, in the same pan add garlic paste, ginger paste, prunes, salt, red chili powder, cloves, green and black cardamoms, black pepper, cumin seeds and cinnamon in it and fry till the tomatoes in tender.
- When done, add mutton, yogurt and some water and let it cook till the water has evaporated and the meat is tender.
- In the meanwhile, boil potatoes in a pan until it is half cooked.
- When the mutton is cooked, add boiled potatoes along with green chilies, mint and coriander leaves to the other prepared mixture and cook it on simmer for 2 to 3 minutes to make mutton curry.
To Prepare Rice
Now, take a deep pan, add water and boil rice with salt, bay leaves, cinnamon sticks and black cardamom in it. When the rice is half cooked, remove from the flame and drain water.
How To Proceed
- Now, take a pot and layer the meat curry with the rice in one on one layers.
- Sprinkle the food color, fried onions, and chopped mint leaves over the last layer. Now, close it tightly and cook it on low heat until rice is done.
- Gently mix before serving and serve it hot along with raita, pappad and pickle.
- 1tbsp grated ginger
- 2 garlic cloves,crushed
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 4 green chilies,finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped coriander leaves
- 2 tbsp chopped mint leaves
- 1kg lamb (shank, leg or shoulder)
- 4 onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup oil
- 125 gm,melted
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 500 gm basmati rice
- 1/2 cup thick natural yogurt
- 1/2t saffron strands, soaked in 2tsp hot milk
- 3 tsp lemon juice
- 200 gm flour
- 1tsp salt
How to make Mutton Biryani
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- In a bowl, mix the marinade ingredients well, and add the lamb.
- Cover and marinate in the fridge overnight.
- Put the sliced onion in a sieve, sprinkle with the salt and leave for 10 minutes to drain off any liquid that oozes out.
- Rinse and pat dry.
- Heat the oil and butter in a large, heavy-based casserole, add the onion and fry for about 20-30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Remove half the oil/butter and set aside
- Fry the lamb in batches in the remaining oil and butter in the casserole until lightly browned all over 5 minutes per batch.
- Once all the meat is browned, return it all to the casserole, and mix in the onion and the 1 cup yogurt.
- Cook everything in the casserole over a very low heat, lid on, until the lamb is tender, 20-30 minutes.
- While the meat is cooking, wash the rice under cold, running water until the water runs clear.
- Place in a pot and cover with 2cm boiling water. Return the water to the boil, cook the rice for 5 minutes, then drain well and set aside.
- Once the meat is cooked, spread the rice evenly over it.
- Pour the reserved oil and ghee, mixed with the 1/2 cup yogurt, over the rice, and then drizzle the saffron and milk over it.
- Mix the flour and salt with a little water to form a firm dough.
- Roll the dough into a sausage shape and press around the edge of the casserole to use as a seal between the lid and rim of the casserole.
- Bring the meat/rice in the casserole to the boil over a high heat, then press the lid down onto the dough to seal, and transfer it to the preheated oven for 40 minutes.
- Remove the pot and break the seal of dough before serving.
- Mutton Biryani is ready to serve.
- Serve hot with raita.
- 1 kg Rice
- 1 kg Mutton
- 10 gms Cardamom
- 10 gms Cinnamon
- 10 gms Cumminseed
- 10 gms Cloves
- 40 gms Ginger
- 20 gms Garlic
- 100 gms Green Chillies
- 50 gms Fried Onion
- 1 bunch Coriander Leaves
- 1bunch Pudina
- 2 Lemon
- 1/4 Curd
- 1/4 kg Ghee
How to make mutton biryani:
- Wash mutton and take it in a vessel.
- Grind green chillies, ginger, garlic, spices, fried onion, and mix them all, then add this mixture to the meat.
- Then add curd to it, mix the stuff thoroughly. Leave the material for half an hour.
- Take 2 litres of water in a vessel and put it on the stove.
- When water boils well put the rice in the vessel. Take out the semi-cooked rice and spread it on the meat and spices mixture as a layer. Take some more rice and spread as second layer. Finally, spread the fully cooked rice.
- Prepare a mixture of one cup of boiled water and 1/4 kg ghee and spill it on the rice.
- Now put a plate on the vessel and seal the edges with dough. Put the vessel on the stove, cook for 15 minutes on medium flame.
- Then turn off the stove. Leave the stuff for 15 minutes.
- Hyderabadi mutton biryani is ready to serve.