Peas – One and a halfcup, shelled
- Potatoes — 2, cubed
- Milk — 2 cups
- Flour — One teaspoon
- Sugar – a pinch
- Salt in order to taste
- With regard to Garnish:
- Coconut Gratings – One tblsp (optional)
- Coriander Leaves — 1 tblsp, chopped
- Turmeric Powder — 1/4 tsp
- Chilli Powder — 1/2 teaspoon
- For Seasoning:
- Ghee – One 1/2 tblsp
- Bay Leaf – One
- Cloves – 2
- Cumin Seeds — 1/2 tsp
How to make Mutter Ghanta
- Heat ghee, add bay leaf, cloves as well as cumin seeds.
- Whenever carried out, include potatoes, stir cook on low warmth keeping this protected in-between baking.
- Include peas along with turmeric and chilli powders.
- Fry some time lengthier, include salt.
- Spread some water, include and cook until done.
- Mix flour along with milk and sugar, add to veggie and prepare till the thick gravy is created.
- Eliminate through fire.
- Garnish with coconut and coriander leaves.
- Function warm with puris.
Mutter Ghanta is ready to serve.