Two cups diced peeled potatoes (about 1 pound.)
- One and a halfrecipe Old-Fashioned Egg Salad (below)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- lettuce leaves
- sliced radishes (optional)
How to make Mustard Potato Salad
- In a soup pot, cover potatoes along with water and cook till sensitive however company. Drain and cool.
- Two. In a dish, mix egg salad, mayonnaise, mustard, onion and salt. Mix in cooled down potatoes.
- Three. Cover as well as cool.
- Function upon lettuce leaves; take with radishes, if preferred.
Mustard Potato Salad is ready to serve.