Five hundred gms Hilsa or Rohu Fish, cleaned as well as sliced
- 2 tblsp Mustard seeds
- 5 Green Chillies
- 2 Red Chillies
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Panchphoram (mixture of anise, mustard, fenugreek, cumin seeds and black jeera)
How to make Mustard Fish Curry
- Pound mustard and chillies to some insert.
- Heat 4 tblsp of essential oil as well as include red chillies and panchphoram.
- When the mixture becomes brown, add mustard.
- Fry nicely.
- Include along with drinking water, then add turmeric as well as sodium, and bring the actual mixture to a steam.
- Fry the actual seafood lightly and increase the cooking curry.
- Prepare for 10-12 minutes or even until the fish is performed.
Mustard Fish Curry is ready to serve.