Chicken nuggets Ingredients:
- 8 oz. chicken breast halves, skinned, boned and cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3/4 c. bread crumbs, finely ground
- 1/4 tsp. each garlic and onion powder
- 1/8 tsp. ground pepper
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 egg mixed with 1/2 tsp chicken bouillon
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp. honey
How to make Chicken nuggets with honey mustard
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Beat egg and mix with chicken bouillon.
- Combine chicken, olive oil, garlic and ground pepper. Marinate 30 minutes.
- Combine bread crumbs and seasonings in shallow dish. Dip chicken in egg and rol in breadcrumb mixture; place on large cookie sheet. Spray with olive oil.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine honey with mustard.
Chicken nuggets is ready to serve, dip nuggets into sauce.