Mushroom Beef Tenderloin Ingredients:
3-4 pounds beef tenderloin
- 3 tbs. coconut oil
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 cups beef broth
- 2 cups mushrooms
- 1 cup water
- pepper and salt
How to make Mushroom Beef Tenderloin
- Preheat the oven at 500 ºF.
- Rub tenderloin and olive oil. Add salt and pepper.
- Cook for A half-hour.
- Meanwhile, In the large skillet heat up some extra olive oil. Add the flour and heat for 4 minutes.
- Add the beef broth and mushrooms.
- Reduce heat and cook for A quarter-hour.
- Get rid of the beef from oven and allow it to go sit for 10 mins.
- Add the skillet mix.
Mushroom Beef Tenderloin is ready to serve.
Ready in: 2 1/2 hours
yield: 6-8 servings