Garlic Mushroom Sauce Ingredients:
1 (8 ounce) package fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped shallot (can use finely chopped onion in place of shallots)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic (can use more)
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
How to make Garlic Mushroom Sauce
- In a large saucpan, cook mushrooms, shallots, garlic, curry powder and crushed red pepper in hot oil until the mushrooms are tender.
- Add in 3/4 cup chicken broth, soy sauce and nutmeg; bring to boiling.
- In a small cup or bowl whisk together wine and cornstarch until smooth.
- Add to the saucepan; cook and stir until smooth and slightly thickened.
Garlic Mushroom Sauce is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 10 mins