- 225 game master flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Four tbsp oil
- Four tbsp water
- 2 tbsp oil
- One and a halfchopped onion
- Three hundred gm diced mushrooms
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 2 chopped green chillies
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- oil with regard to frying
- salt to taste
How to make Mushroom Samosa
- Combine all the dough ingredients and make into stiff dough.
- Warmth oil inside a pan and saute onions.
- Add the rest of the filling elements as well as prepare until the mushrooms are tender. Sharpen along with lemon juice.
- Include chopped coriander and seasoning. Awesome.
- Divide the dough in to small balls, reveal in to group as well as cut into 2 halves.
- Dampen the perimeters and shape into cones. Fill the tsp of the mixture and close off.
- Cook the actual samosa in warm oil until gold colored.
- Function hot along with mint chutney.
Mushroom Samosa is ready to serve.