Mushroom Rice Ingredients
2 teaspoons butter
- Half a dozen mushrooms, coarsely sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- One green onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 pot uncooked bright rice
- 1/2 teaspoon marauded fresh parsley
- salt along with pepper to style
How to make Mushroom Rice
- Liquefy butter in a soup pot over medium heat. Cook mushrooms, garlic and also
green onion until mushrooms are usually cooked as well as liquid has evaporated.
Stir inside chicken broth as well as rice. Season using parsley, salt and pepper.
Minimize heat, protect and simmer for 20 minutes.
Mushroom Rice is ready to serve.
Prep Time:5 Min
Cook Time:25 Min
Ready In:30 Min