Lemon Garlic Mushrooms Ingredients
1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Pepper to taste
- 1 pound large fresh mushrooms
How to make Lemon Garlic Mushrooms
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients; set aside.
- Grill mushrooms, covered, over medium-hot heat for 5 minutes. Brush generously with lemon mixture. Turn mushrooms; grill 5-8 minutes longer or until tender. Brush with remaining lemon mixture before serving.
Lemon Garlic Mushrooms is ready to serve.