Two pita breads (Six inches within diameter)
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms (5 oz .)
- One and a half small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 mug chopped green bell pepper
- Two tbsps chopped fresh basil leaves or Two teaspoons dried basil leaves
- One and a half mug finely shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese (Four oz .)
- 1 tablespoon grated fat-free Parmesan cheese topping
How to make Mushroom Pita Pizzas
- Heat oven to 425ºF. Divided each pita bread close to advantage along with knife to make Two models. Location models, cut sides up, upon ungreased cookie linen. Best rounds with mushrooms, red onion and bell pepper. Sprinkle along with basil and cheese.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or even till cheese is melted. Cut every round into 8 wedges.
Mushroom Pita Pizzas is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 8 servings