Ghee or Vegetable Oil – 6 tblsp
- Paneer – 225 gms, cubed
- Onion — 1, finely chopped
- Fresh Mint Leaves – chopped
- Fresh Coriander — 2 cups, chopped
- Fresh Green Chillies – Three, chopped
- Garlic — Three cloves, roughly chopped
- Fresh Root Ginger – 1 inch piece, sliced
- Ground Turmeric — 1 tsp
- Chilli Powder — 1 tsp (optional)
- Garam Masala — 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Tiny Button Mushrooms – Three cups
- Frozen Peas – Two cups, thawed as well as drained
- Plain Yogurt — 3/4 cup, mixed along with One teaspoon cornflour
- Fresh Mint Sprig — to garnish
How to make Mushroom Peas Paneer
- Warmth the actual ghee or even vegetable oil inside a fry pan and cook the paneer cubes until they’re golden dark brown upon all sides. Remove as well as deplete upon kitchen area document.
- Grind the actual onion, mint, coriander, chillies, garlic and ginger in a mixer to some fairly smooth paste. Remove as well as mix in the actual turmeric, chilli powder if using, garam masala as well as salt.
- Take away the excess ghee or even oil from the pan, departing about One tblsp. Warmth as well as cook the actual insert until the raw onion smell disappears and also the oil sets apart.
- Include the mushrooms, peas and paneer. Blend together well. Awesome the mixture and progressively include the actual yogurt.
- Simmer for around Ten minutes. Garnish having a sprig associated with mint and function warm.
Mushroom Peas Paneer is ready to serve.