One 1/2 pound boneless beef sirloin tip steak, reduce into 1-inch pieces
- One jar (12 ounce) beef gravy
- One tbs Worcestershire sauce
- One tbs Dijon mustard
- 1 package (8 oz) chopped up fresh mushrooms (Three mugs)
- 2 tbsps Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- Two tablespoons water
- Four moderate baking potatoes
How to make Mushroom Beef
- In 3- to 3 1/2-quart slow cooker, blend just about all elements except flour, water as well as potatoes.
- Cover; prepare on Reduced warmth environment Six to eight hours.
- In small bowl, blend flour as well as water; mix into beef mixture. Increase heat setting in order to High. Cover; prepare 15-20 moments or even until thickened.
- Meanwhile, stab potatoes throughout along with fork. Within microwave, arrange potatoes within talked design with slim ends in middle. Microwave Twelve in order to 14 minutes, turning as soon as, until tender. Cover; allow stand 5 minutes.
- Split prepared potatoes; mash somewhat with hand. Spoon beef and mushroom combination over potatoes.
Mushroom Beef is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 6 hours 45 minutes
Servings: 4 servings (1 1/4 cups each)