One and a half tablespoon olive oil
- Eight oz. (3 cups) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 mug chopped onions
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (28-oz.) can Progresso® Thick Tomato Puree
- 1 (15-oz.) can tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- One and a half teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
How to make Mushroom And Onion Pasta Sauce
- HEAT oil in large skillet more than medium-high warmth. Include mushrooms, red onion and garlic. Cook and stir 5 to 7 minutes or till crisp-tender.
- ADD remaining ingredients. Bring to the steam. Reduce heat; simmer, protected, 5 to 8 moments or until flavors tend to be blended.
- SERVE more than warm prepared pasta.
Mushroom And Onion Pasta Sauce is ready to serve.