Home / Tag Archives: murmura
Murmura Ladoo Ingredients:
- Puffed rice (murmura, churmura) – 1/4 Kg
- Jaggery (Gud) – 1/4 Kg
- Roasted peanuts (Moongfali) – 1/2 cup
- Dry coconut flakes (Nariyal) – 1/2 cup
- Cardamoms powder (Elaichi) – 1/2 teaspoon
How to make Murmura Ladoo:
- Boil jaggery and enough water till it gets immersed to form thick consistency syrup.
- To ensure that this syrup had reached the correct consistency, add a few drops into a bowl containing water and it shall solidify immediately.
- Add puffed rice, roasted peanuts, dry coconut flakes and cardamom powder and stir in all the ingredients, let it cool for a couple of minutes.
- Grease your palm with oil or ghee and roll into balls when the mixture is still little hot.