Murgh Lauki – Bottle gourd is just the most refreshing vegetable. Grated bottle gourd is cooked with boneless chicken, tomatoes and curd, and finished with green chilies and fresh green coriander.
Grated bottle gourd (Lauki) 1
- Julienne minimize Chicken bust Only two
- Chopped up onion 1
- Curd One hundred twenty-five g
- Tomato 1
- Ginger garlic insert A single tbsp
- Killed red chili One tablespoons of
- Killed cumin seed A single tablespoons of
- Marauded natural chili 2
- Coriander as needed
- Turmeric 1 tsp
- Bay leaves A couple of
- Dark cardamom Some
- Dried ginger powdered (Sounth) 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt for you to taste
How to make Murgh Lauki
- Fry the particular onion within oil until glowing dark brown.
- Include the actual chicken to it.
- When chicken changes its shade, put grated bottle gourd with it and also make upon high heat for two main units.
- Atart exercising . all the other substances and prepare upon low relationship.
- While normal water cures, include green chilies and coriander.
- Murgh lauki is ready.
- Function warm with chapatti or naan and luxuriate in!
Murgh Lauki is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes