250 grams mince meat
- 2 boiled potatoes
- 4 capsicums
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup corns
- 1 cup boiled peas
- ½ cup tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp red chili flakes
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
How to make Multi Stuffed Capsicum
- Add 250 grams mince meat with ½ cup water, 1 tsp red chili flakes, 1 tsp garlic paste and ½ tsp salt to a cooking pot and allow cooking on medium flame.
- When mince meat is well cooked, increase the flame to evaporate excess water.
- Mix 2 boiled potatoes with salt n black pepper.
- Also chop away that ¼ top part of capsicums and take out its inner part.
- Fill in capsicums with potato mixture, mince mix, tomato ketchup, boiled peas, potato and mince meat again, sweet corns and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in a pre heated oven at 180 c for half an hour.
Sprinkle parsley and Multi Stuffed Capsicum is ready to serve.