Mughlaee Chicken Boti Ingredients
Boneless chicken cut into small cubes, 1/2 kg
- Coconut, desicated 1/2 tsp
- Cashew nuts, roasted and powdered 18
- Garlic powder 1/2 tsp
- Chilli powder 1/2 tsp
- Red food colour 2-3 pinches
- Green chillies, coarsely ground 8, seeds removed
- Fresh coriander and mint, 3 1/2 tbsp, finely chopped
- Butter / oil 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice 6 tbsp
- Salt to taste
How to make Mughlaee Chicken Boti
- In a bowl mix all the spices and make a thick paste. Marinate chicken overnight in the refrigerator. Grease a baking tray with butter or oil, spread marinated chicken cubes on it and bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 10-15 minutes till chicken becomes crispy and tender.
Turn the chicken over halfway through baking. Garnish with finely chopped coriander and mint leaves.
- Serve hot with parathas or rice.
- Mughlaee Chicken Boti is ready to serve.