- 300 gm Maida
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- Oil to cook
- Salt to taste
How to make Easy Mughlai Paratha:
- Take a big bowl and mix flour, baking powder and salt.
- Rub the flour with 2 tbsp of oil.
- Add little water at a time and make soft dough.
- Make 8 balls from the dough and roll out into flat thick rounds.
- Apply little oil, sprinkle some flour and fold it into half circle.
- Again apply little oil and flour, fold it lengthwise.
- Now roll it, press down and roll out into square of 8 inches by 8 inches.
- Brush the surface of the paratha with the beaten eggs.
- Turn all four corners towards the middle.
- Heat the girdle and apply oil.
- Cook the paratha on it, applying oil along the edges.
- Fry on both the sides until brown patches appear.
- Serve hot with curd.