Mughlai Paneer Ingredients:
- 1 tsp khus khus
- 1 tsp watermelon seeds
- 1 cup beaten curd
- 1 large onion grated
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp red chill pd
- salt to taste
- 1 cup cream
- 250 gms paneer
- Few coriander leaves for decoration
How to make Mughlai Paneer
- Soak khus-khus and watermelon seeds in water and grind it to a fine paste.
- Heat 11/2 tbsp ghee and cook the grated onion till transparent.
- Add ground paste cook for 2 mins. Gradually add curd. Cook for 5-7 mins till it turns
- golden brown and leaves oil.
- Add all the masala, cream and again cook for 2-3 mins.
- Add paneer and 1 cup water and let it cook till the paneer softens and the gravy thickens.
- Add coriander leaves and elaichi powder before serving.
Mughlai Paneer is ready to serve with Parathas.