- 900 gms (2 lb.) cauliflower.
- 450 gms (1 lb.) potatoes
- 450 gms (1 lb.) green peas
- 1 chopped onion
- 4 sliced onions
- 4 tblsp ghee
- ghee for deep frying
- 1/2 tsp saffron (optional)
- 2 tblsp curd
- To Be Ground Into A Paste
- 2 tblsp coriander seeds
- 25 mm (1″) piece ginger
- 12 cloves
- 16 kashmiri chillies
How to make Mughlai Cauliflower:
* Wash and cut all the vegetables in to big pieces.
* Heat ghee in a pan and fry onion till they turn light brown.
* Make paste of fried onions.
* In a pan heat ghee and fry chopped onions.
* Add chilli paste and fry it for a few minutes.
* After adding the vegetables add three cups of water.
* Cover it with a lid and cook them till they become tender.
* Now add the fried onions’ paste and salt.
* In curd crush saffron and add to the vegetables and cook for another minute.
* Serve hot.