Easy Monkey Bread Muffins Ingredients
1/2 glass white sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 3 (10 ounce) containers refrigerated biscuit dough, cut and separated into quarters
- 3/4 glass dark brown sugar
- 1/2 mug margarine
- Preheat your oven to 350 qualifications F (175 degrees C). Fat muffin glasses or range with paper liners.
- Blend white sugar and cinnamon collectively inside a gallon-dimensions resealable travelling bag; add more biscuits and chuck to layer. Push protected biscuits into muffin glasses, about 2/3 total.
- Temperature dark brown sugar and margarine with each other inside a saucepan more than method-very low heating till dissolved, 3 to a few minutes; dump above every single biscuit muffin.
- Bake within the pre-heated cooker until finally dough is prepared by means of, about twenty or so minutes.
Easy Monkey Bread Muffins is ready to serve.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 25 minuntes
Ready in: 40 minuntes
yield: 2 dozen muffins