Bucket of Mud Dessert Ingredients
1 (18 ounce) package chocolate sandwich cookies (such as Oreo®)
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 2 (3.5 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup margarine, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping (such as Cool Whip®), thawed
How to make Bucket of Mud Dessert
- Pulse the sandwich cookies in a blender until finely ground; set aside. Pour the milk into a mixing bowl, then whisk in the pudding mix until no dry lumps remain.
- Beat together the cream cheese and margarine until smooth, then stir in the pudding.
- Fold in the cookie crumbs and whipped topping until evenly blended. Spoon into a clean child’s bucket, cover, and refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
Prep Time: 15 Min
Ready In: 45 Min