- 2 pounds of lamb chunks.
- 2 cups of water.
- 2 teaspoons Ras El Hanout.
- 1/4cup of honey.
- 1/4cup of olive oil.
- 1/2 cup of whole blanched almonds, toasted.
- 1/4 cup of raisins.
- Bring the oven temperature up to 345 degrees.
- Coat the lamb with Ras El Hanout spice.
- Place spiced lamb in a 5-quart pot covered with a lid.
- To the pot, add the water, honey and olive oil Bake for about 2 hours until the meat softens.
- Remove the meat from the pot and keep warm.
- Remove extra oil. To the pot, add the raisins.
- Boil until the raisins are fully cooked.
- Return the lamp to the stew.
- Boil for about 2 minutes.
- Decorate with the toasted almonds.
- Serve with warm bread, or with cooked Saffron rice, Raisins and Almonds