- One mug sliced plums
- 1/4 mug plum jam
- 1 tbs white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame or even vegetable oil
- 1/2 lb uncooked chicken breast strips with regard to stir-fry
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsps grated gingerroot
- Three tbsps dried out white wine or even apple juice
- 1 tsp sugar
- Three cups shredded savoy cabbage
- 3 small carrots, shredded (1 mug)
- Eight corn or Old El Paso® flour tortillas (Six in . in diameter)
How to make Mou Shu Chicken Wraps
- Within 1-quart saucepan, prepare all sauce ingredients more than moderate warmth regarding Five moments, stirring occasionally, till plums are tender.
- Within 10-inch skillet, warmth oil over medium-high warmth. Cook chicken in oil Eight to ten moments, stirring from time to time, until no more pink in middle. Mix within hoisin sauce, gingerroot, wine, sugar, cabbage as well as carrots; cook 4 to 6 moments, stirring constantly, until cabbage is actually crisp-tender.
- Comfortable tortillas as directed on bundle. Location One cup chicken combination on each tortilla; roll tortilla close to filling up. Function along with sauce.
Mou Shu Chicken Wraps is ready to serve.
35 minutes to make