Sweet and Nutty Moroccan Couscous Ingredients
2 cups vegetable broth
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup chopped dates
- 1/3 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 2 cups dry couscous
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
How to make Sweet and Nutty Moroccan Couscous
- Pour the vegetable broth into a large saucepan, and bring to a boil. Add the butter, apricots, dates and raisins. Boil for 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from the heat, and stir in the couscous. Cover, and let stand for 5 minutes. Stir in the cinnamon and toasted almonds, and serve.
- Sweet and Nutty Moroccan Couscous Recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time:15 Min
Cook Time:5 Min
Ready In:20 Min