Home / Tag Archives: Moosewood
Lentil Bulgur Salad Moosewood Ingredients
- 1 teaspoons salt, table
- 2 cups Brown Lentils – Boiled
- 1 cups Bulgur Wheat Pilaf
- 25 cups Olive Oil
- 25 cups Lemon Juice
- 1 tablespoons Garlic
- 5 cups Celery
- 5 cups Red Onion
- 2 tablespoons Dill Weed, Fresh
- 2 tablespoons Spearmint, Fresh
- 25 cups Kalamata Olives
- 5 cups Chopped Walnuts
- 5 cups Feta Cheese
- 2 cups Tomato
- 1 teaspoons Black pepper
How to Make Lentil Bulgur Salad Moosewood
- Start with uncooked lentils and bulgur. Use fresh dill and mint.
- Cover dry lentils with water in a small pot and bring to a boil; then reduce heat and simmer until tender but not mushy, about 15 minutes (slightly longer for French lentils). Drain.
- Place bulgur in a bowl and pour in 1 cup boiling water. Cover tightly and allow to sit for 15 minutes, until water is absorbed and bulgur is soft.
- Mix all remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Add cooked bulgur and lentils. Mix thoroughly. Refrigerate. Serve either cold or at room temperature.
- Lentil Bulgur Salad Moosewood is ready to serve.