Recipes for Mini Vegetable Samosa
For the Dough :
Maida — Two cups
- Oil – 4 tbsp
- Salt – 1/2 tbsp
- Baking Powder – 2 pinches
- Ice cold water – for mixing the actual dough
- Oil- Enough to deep fry.
For Masala :
- Onions — 2
- Potatoes — 1/4 kilos
- Carrot – Two
- Peas – 100 gms
- Beetroot – One and a halfsmall
- French beans — 7
- Salt — As required
- Gamram Masala powder — 1/2 tsp
- Dry mango powder – 1/2 tsp
- Green chillies – 4
- Cumin powder — 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder — 1/2 teaspoon
- Red chilli powder — 1/2 teaspoon
- Oil — for frying.
How to make Mini Vegetable Samosa
- Filter maida twice along with baking powder as well as salt.
- Blend oil to flour with fingers till this looks like good breads crumbs.
- Spread cold water as well as massage to a stiff dough.
- Knead well for a number of moments till the dough becomes elastic and pliable.
- Keep under wet cloth for 1/2 an hour.
- Reduce onions lengthwise and other vegetables to small pieces.
- Pressure cook potatoes. Peel as well as mash coarsely.
- Steam other vegetables without adding water.
- Mince green chillies.
- Heat oil in a fry pan, Include cumin powder, minced green chilles after which onion.
- Fry until sharp. Add additional vegetables and stir until moisture disappears.
- Add additional powder spices and remove through fire.
PREPARATION OF SAMOSAS :
- Divide the actual dough in to Eight golf balls.
- Roll away every ball in to really slim chappathi utilizing maida for dusting.
- Apply One tsp associated with oil on a single chappathi and dust little maida on top.
- Keep second chappathi on the top. Prepare in the same manner to ensure that Four chappathis have been in one heap.
- Roll lightly on the top. Help to make remaining dough very much the same.
- Heat a tawa and place one heap of chappathis on top.
- Gently start if this begins to bubble up.
- After switching peel off the very first coating.
- Every period after turning over peel off top chappathi, so that all the chappathis are roased on one side just.
- Reduce each chappathi into Two 1/2 in . thickness pieces such as ribbon, Maintain protected under wet fabric every time.
- Make a paste associated with maida through mixing it with only enough water (2 tablespoons of maida)
- One Take one strip making triangular in shape wallet on one side, like a cone.
- Seal the actual overlapping part along with maida paste (shaded part shown within figure).
- One Keep small masala inside the wallet.
- One Flod and roll the remove in such a way that it continues to be in triangular in shape form.
- One At the end of overlapping seal with maida paste.
- One Put together all the samosas and keep within wet muslin cloth till time of deep frying.
- Deep fry couple of samosas at any given time within warm oil (within decreased flame) until sharp and dark brown. Function with tomato ketchup.