Indonesian Sweet Martabak Ingredients:
Indonesian Sweet Martabak Recipe
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup chocolate
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
How to make Indonesian Sweet Martabak:
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a bowl. Adjust water amount to make a slightly runny batter and let sit on the counter for 3 hours. It will thicken up.
- Finely chop the chocolate (good quality works best).
- Finely chop the peanuts (salted works best).
- Spray a nonstick skillet or griddle and cook the batter pancake style (makes 2), flipping once.
- When cooked, butter the top.
- Pour generous amount of sweetened condensed milk over top and sprinkle with chocolate and nuts.
- Fold in half like a taco.
- Cut into strips and serve warm.