Beef Brochettes With Mango Salsa Ingredients:
Beef fillet(cut into cubes) 500 g
- Yogurt(low fat) 150 ml
- Onion(chopped) 1/2 small
- Ginger(grated) 2 tsp
- Garlic(grated) 2 tsp
- Tomato puree 3 tbsp
- Curry powder 1 tbsp
- Coriander leaves(chopped) 2 tbsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Ripe mango(diced) 1
- Red onion(diced) 1/2 small
- Coriander & mint leaves(chopped) 2 tbsp
- Red chilli(deseeded & chopped) 1
- Juice of limes 2
How to make Beef Brochettes With Mango Salsa
- Place the beef in a nonreactive bowl.
- Blend all marinade ingredients together in a food processor until smooth & pour over meat.
- Cover and marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
- Make the salsa by combining all the ingredients in a bowl and seasoning to taste.
- Thread the marinated meat on to 8 metal skewers and cook under a hot grill for 12-15 minutes turning halfway through cooking until the meat is cooked to your liking.
- Remove and allow to rest for 3-4 minutes before serving with the mango salsa.
- Beef Brochettes With Mango Salsa is ready to serve.