Recipes for Lemon-Poppy Seed Brunch Cake
2 cups water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- Two packages (Eight ounce each) Betty Crocker® lemon-poppy seed muffin mix
- Lemon Glaze
- 1 mug powdered sugar
- Two tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 tbs lemon juice
How to make Lemon-Poppy Seed Brunch Cake.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 12-cup fluted pipe cake skillet; gently flour. In large dish, stir water, oil as well as eggs along with fork. Stir in muffin blends till moistened. Pour in to pan; distribute evenly.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or till toothpick inserted in center comes out neat and top is actually gold dark brown. Cool within skillet Fifteen minutes. Change upside down on to heatproof serving dish or even air conditioning stand. Eliminate pan; cool cake completely.
- In small bowl, mix powdered sugar, butter as well as lemon peel. Stir in lemon juice until glaze is actually sleek and can end up being drizzled easily. Tea spoon glaze over surface of cake, letting some snow down side to this.
Lemon-Poppy Seed Brunch Cake is ready to serve.