Recipes for Lemon Broccoli
Lemon — One teaspoon, grated
- Lemon Juice — Two tblsp
- Broccoli – 750 gms
- Butter — One and a halftblsp
- Salt – One teaspoon
- Black Pepper — 1/4 teaspoon, ground
How to make Lemon Broccoli
- Reduce the broccoli into little florets.
- Vapor the broccoli for about Five minutes till tender however sharp.
- Mix the actual broccoli using the butter as well as throw to coat.
- Add the lemon juice, lemon rind, salt and pepper.
- Throw again to layer thoroughly as well as equally.
- Arrange the broccoli in a salad bowl.
Lemon Broccoli is ready to serve.