- 1/4 cup semolina (rava)
- 1 – 1/2 cups whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta)
- 1 – 1/2 cups plain flour (maida)
- 1/2 cup milk or curds (dahi)
- 3 tbsp oil or ghee
- oil or ghee for frying as required
- salt to taste
How to make Khasta Paratha:
- Mix the wheat flour,maida,sooji,ghee,water,salt.
- Knead into a soft dough. cover and keep aside for 20 min.
- After 20 min divide the dough into equal balls.
- Roll out each ball and apply ghee on it, pleat it and make a circular roll.
- Roll it into a big circle with the rolling pin.
- Pre-heat the tava and place the paratha over it.
- Add ghee or oil to it.roast both the sides.
- To make it crispier,shallow fry the parathas.
- Serve with chutney,curd or pickle to enjoy the paratha.