Key Lime Cheesecake ll Ingredients
1 1/2 cups finely ground graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/4 pounds cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup key lime juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
How to make Key Lime Cheesecake ll
- To make Crust: In a bowl stir together the graham cracker crumbs and 2
tablespoons sugar, stir in the butter well. Pat the mixture into the bottom and 1/2
inch up the side of a buttered 10 inch springform pan and bake the crust in a
preheated 375 degree F (190 degree C) oven for 8 minutes. Transfer the pan to a
rack and cool.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and 3/4 cup sugar until
smooth, beat in the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in the
sour cream, flour, lime juice and vanilla. Beat the mixture until it is smooth.
- Pour the filling over the crust. Bake the cheesecake in the preheated oven for 15
minutes, reduce the temperature to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C) and bake for 50
to 55 minutes longer, or until center is barely set. Let the cheesecake cool on a rack, then chill it, covered, overnight. Remove the cheesecake from the pan and transfer it to a cake stand.
Key Lime Cheesecake ll is ready to serve.
Prep Time:30 Min
Cook Time:1 Hr
Ready In:1 Hr 30 Min