1/2 cup sugar
- Two packages (8 oz. every) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Two Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- One and a halfteaspoon grated lime peel
- Two eggs
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- One and a halfcup thawed Cool Whip topping
How to make Key Lime Cheesecake
- Preheat stove in order to Three hundred and fifty degrees F. Beat cream cheese, whipping cream, sugar, lime peel, lime juice and vanilla with electric mixing machine on moderate speed until well combined. Include eggs, individually; blend simply until blended.
- Put mixture equally into graham cracker crust.
- Make with regard to Forty moments or even until middle is nearly set. Cool.
- Refrigerate Four hours or immediately. Top along with whipped topping before serving.
Key Lime Cheesecake is ready to serve.