King Fish or
- (Salmon or Mahi Mahi) – One kg
- Chili powder — 2 tablespoonful
- Turmeric powder — fifty percent teaspoonful
- Fenugreek — half teaspoonful
- Mustard seeds – one teas spoonful
- Red onions – 4 cut pieces
- Garlic — 3
- Ginger — Four pieces
- Coconut oil – 1/4 cup
- Curry leaves – 10 stems
- Salt – Because required
How to make Kerala Fish Curry
- In a frying pan, warmth in regards to a 1 / 4 of the mug associated with coconut oil or even veggie oil before oil is actually hot enough to interrupt a few mustard seeds within this oil.
- Now add the cut onions, couple of curry leaves as well as divided eco-friendly chilies and mix cook.
- For this add a combination of turmeric, chilli powder, drinking water as well as cook. Once the oil begins to clear add the rest of the spices previously ground, fifty percent a mug of `tamarind water’ as well as sufficient extra water to create sufficient gravy Prepare before gravy is actually heavy. Put this apart.
- In a separate large fry pan, make a mattress of curry leaves. Arrange the pieces associated with fish on this mattress. Pour the previously prepared gravy more than this particular, The actual pieces associated with fish ought to be totally covered.
- Add the rest of the curry leaves as well as tamarind, cover having a lid as well as prepare slowly. Do not stir, if necessary you are able to raise the actual fry pan through it is handle and provide this a light revolving or even rocking movement throughout cooking to spread the actual gravy equally.
- Quit cooking when the fish pieces tend to be prepared adequately and the gravy is thick.
Kerala Fish Curry is ready to serve.