Kentucky Style Chips Ingredients
Allow 200-250g of potatoes per person
- 1tsp onion powder
- 1tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp paprika
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1tsp ground black pepper
- Pinch of celery salt
- 5-6tbsp olive oil (for baked chips)
- Pre-heat dripping, lard or vegetable oil (for fried chips)
How to make Kentucky Style Chips
- Mix all of the spices together then use to season either fried chips or the baked style chunky chips.
- For fried chips follow traditional recipe above. For baked chips, heat the olive oil in a roasting tray in the oven then add the potatoes.
- With the baked ones you can actually add the seasoning at the beginning or half way through cooking.
- Kentucky Style Chips Recipe is ready to serve.