Red Gram Dal – One mug
- Spinach (Keerai) – 1 1/2 cups, finely cut
- Tamarind Extract – 1 small lime sized
- Onions — 3
- Garlic — Eight flakes
- Fresh Coconut – 1/4 cup, scraped
- Dhania – One tblsp
- Cumin Seeds – One 1/2 teaspoon
- Pepper – 6
- Red Chillies – Eight
- Salt as per taste
- Jaggery – little
- Oil — Two tblsp
How to make Keerai Sag
- Wash and chop the actual spinach leaves finely.
- Cook this along with dal inside a pressure cooker.
- When cool stress water and reserve.
- Mash the dal as well as spinach nicely.
- Cut onions and garlic finely.
- Warmth 1/2 tsp of oil as well as cook dhania, jeera, pepper as well as chillies until gold dark brown.
- Mill this along with coconut.
- Warmth oil, include mustard seeds to splutter, cook garlic as well as onions till dark brown.
- Add floor combination, salt, jaggery, tamarind pulp, crushed keerai with the set aside keerai drinking water.
- Boil until raw smell is actually misplaced and the sag gets heavy.
- Serve warm along with rice or chapathi.
Keerai Sag is ready to serve.