Keerai (Any green) — One and a halfbunch
- Big onion – 1
- Tomato — One
- Sambar Powder — One and a halfteaspoon (heaped)
- Turmeric Powder — ¼ teaspoon
- Garam Masala Powder — ¼ teaspoon
- Ginger garlic paste – ½ teaspoon
- Besan flour — One and a halfcup
- Salt — One and a halfteaspoon or according to taste
- Oil — five to six tablespoons
How to make Keerai Cutlet
- Clean and cut the actual greens into small bits. Chop onion as well as tomato carefully.
- In a kadai place 2 to 3 teaspoons associated with oil. When it is hot include cut onion as well as fry for some time. Add ginger garlic paste as well as mix well. Adding tomato pieces and cook till it crushed well. Add sambar powder, turmeric, garam masala as well as salt and mix nicely. Adding cut greens and merely blend it for any 2nd. Turn off the actual range and take away. When it’s sufficiently warm to handle, add besan flour little by little as well as blend by hand and make a dough. Consider lemon dimension money and make a golf ball and tone it slightly. Heat tawa as well as grease it with small oil. Arrange the actual cutlets about the tawa and pour a couple of teaspoons associated with oil close to it. Ensure that it stays on moderate flame. Change the actual cutlets gently following few minutes and allow in order to smoke with regard to other side. Continue doing this till the actual cutlets are crispy and good dark brown colour.
Keerai Cutlet is ready to serve.