Ingredients for Keema Walay Naan
- 6 cups white flour, maida
- 6 teaspoon milk powder
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 6-7 teaspoons sugar
- 200 grams oil or margarine
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 teaspoon yeast
- 1 eggs
- 1 kg meat, mince (Keema)
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1.5 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 2 tablespoon anardanna, ground
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds ground
- 2 medium onion, finely chopped
- 4-6 green chilies
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves, chopped
How to make Keema Walay Naan
- Mix all the ingredients and knead well until the dough is very smooth about 5-10 minutes
- With oily hands put the dough in a bowl.Cover with a damp cloth or polythene bag and leave in a warm place to rise for about 3 hours or until the dough has doubled in size.
- Mean while prepared the stuffing. Put the mince and all the ingredients for the stuffing in a bowl and knead the mixture really well for a few minutes with you hands. 3. Knead the dough for another minute or two then divide the dough into 8-10 equal parts. Shape each potion into a smooth ball.
- Lightly grease several baking sheets.
- On a floured surface, roll out the ball to about 3 inches in diameter and place it on the palm of you hand. Place good amount of mince mixture in the centre and carefully fold up the edges to completely cove the filling. Press the edges taught together to seal. Dip the stuff ball in dry flour and roll out into a round about 6 – 7 inches in diameter.
- Bush the nan with a little cold milk and place in a hot oven at 200C (400F) for 10- 15 minutes until the top is golden in color.
- Remove the nan from the baking sheet and serve at once.
- Serve with yogurt and mint chutney
- Roll out into flat round shape and make sure it is as thick as a pizza’s crust.
- Bake in oven at 350′ and take it out when it is light brownish color.
- Try our simple Nan or may be Ghobi ka Paratha
Serves 6 people – Serve Hot
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes