Lobia Keema Ingredients:
- ½ kg. minced beef
- 200 grm. Lobia beans (chopped)
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 onion (large size)
- 6 tbs. oil
- 6 whole black pepper (Kali Mirch)
- 6 cloves (Laung)
- 1 black cardamom (Bari Ilaichi)
- 1/4 tsp. cumin seeds (Zeera)
- 1 tsp. coriander (Dhaniya) powder
- 1 tsp. salt (according to taste).
- ¼ tsp. turmeric (Haldi) powder
- ¾ tsp. chili (Lal Mirch) powder
- 1 tsp. ginger (Adrak) paste
- 1 tsp. garlic (Lehsan) paste
- ½ tsp. garam masala powder
- Finely chop the onion and sauté in oil until light brown.
- Add all the spices including yogurt and finely chopped tomatoes.
- Cook on medium heat till water is almost dried. Add mince meat mix and dry the water again.
- Add 2 glasses of water cover and cook till meat is tenderized and the water dries.
- Add Lobia and cook till the Lobia beans are soft.
- Sprinkle garam masala powder. Garnish with green chilies and Ginger (Adrak) slices and lemon juice.
Lobia Keema Recipe is ready to serve with naan.
Serving: 4 to 5 persons